Car Selling Tips
- Get your car ready: Make sure your car is clean, has oil and is ready to go to get top dollar for your used car.
- What is your used car worth? Do some research with Kelley Blue Book or other reputable guides.
- Dealerships will probably give you less for your car. They need to make a profit!
- If you are considering a private sale, be safe and pick a secure location with lots of traffic.
- Don’t be shy to negotiate. Show off the special features of your car.
- Call Car Fast Cash and close the deal!
What Our Customers Say?
I called Car Fast Cash in Long Beach hoping I wouldn’t get the run around as I did with another used car buyer. Joey came to my workplace on the same day I called. He inspected my Fiat and explained their process. I gave him a few signatures and he gave me a check. He had the car taken by his co-worker. They said I didn’t have to worry about any paperwork. I was so happy that the process was quick and easy.
Emily G, Anahiem, California
A loved one passed away and I was under a lot of pressure financially. I needed to sell their vehicle to pay for unexpected bills. Car Fast Cash in Santa Clarita was recommended by a friend of mine. They came out immediately and put money in my hand. I was so relieved. An immediate weight was lifted off my shoulders. They are fast and professional. If you need to sell your car, call these guys.
Paul P, Burbank, California
Latest Car Blogs
We have seen just about everything in our years of operating as a cash-for-cars buyer. Most of the deals we do go off without a hitch. The seller is...
It is not unusual for a classic car owner looking to sell a car in Los Angeles to turn to an auction house. Los Angeles, New York, and even Orlando...
When customers call us looking to sell used cars in San Bernardino County, we go out of our way to make the transaction simple and fast. Things are...